Culture in the Basque Country
- Bayonne: Bayonne is France’s top bullfighting town, the French capital of chocolate and is also home to the twin spires of the cathédrale Sainte-Marie and the Bonnat museum. Take a journey through the region’s history and culture by visiting the Basque Museum.
- Biarritz: Visit the Maritime Museum and the underwater secrets of the Bay of Biscay. Also come down and discover the virgin rock which dominates the entire coastline.
- Anglet: Come and marvel at the legend that is the Chamber of Love.
- Saint Jean De Luz: This seaside town is home to the Basque tradition Ecomuseum, Louis XIV’s house and the Grevin museum.
- Cambo les Bains: Arnaga, the famous home of Edmond Rostand is located here
- Towards the Spanish border: Come and explore this charming region, its culture, its people and its many fiestas.